At Supercars of Johnson City we have one of the easiest Buy Here Pay Here loans in the Tri-Cities. Simply bring us a valid Tennessee License and a pay stub to get started toward a new car!
We have been serving the Tri-Cities for over 10 years providing used vehicles to individuals and families from Greeneville to Bristol Tennessee. We work hard every week to find quality used cars and SUV’s for our Buy Here Pay Here dealership in Johnson City. We really appreciate all of you who have come back to us over the years and we are continuing to strive toward a great selection of used vehicles to meet your needs.
If a vehicle loan of less than $300 a month and paid off in two years or less fits your budget, you should come by and check out our NO CREDIT CHECK loan! One of the easiest in the Tri-Cities, and all you need to get started is a Valid Tennessee Driver’s License and a paystub. Apply online right now with NO sensitive information! Who wants to put in birthdates and Social Security numbers online to a dealer they don’t know?! Our application is quick and easy! Drop us a line and we can call you as soon as it hits our email box!
As we get into the warmer months, your engine coolant system is going to be working overtime! Your vehicle will give you signs to let you know something may not be right! For instance: Did you know that if your radiator fan quits working, MOST of the time your car shuts down your A/C? Keep an eye on your temperature gauge every day to help prevent engine failure if something goes wrong. It can happen in LESS than a minute while driving! Make a habit of looking at your temp gauge frequently while behind the wheel. Before you drive – every couple weeks, check your Radiator to see if it is full. Not the reservoir, the RADIATOR. Most vehicles have fill caps for both. If it is low, you probably have a leak!
Really simple check that can save you a $$bundle$$.
Most of our vehicles are under $6,000.00 and paid off in an average of 19 months! You can get a payment around $260 per month and get your title in less than TWO YEARS! Call us today for more information!
Just a quick reminder that SuperCars DOES accept your Tax Refund Debit Card!! We have had so many families request this in the past, this year you will be able to use your card toward the down payment of a vehicle. SEE YOU SOON!!
Why should you rotate tires? There’s a few reasons why rotating tires is imperative to safe, cost effective driving. Tires should be rotated every 6-8000 miles, even if they don’t show obvious signs of wear.
1) Rotating tires helps preserve balanced handling. This helps maintain traction, which is especially important in rain or snow, especially on our winding country roads.
2) Tire rotation prevents wear. Allowing each tire to be used in all four vehicle positions helps promote even wear which increases the life of your tires.
3) Many of the tire manufacturers require rotation to keep warranties valid. The last thing you want to do is void a warranty on a set of new tires!
4) Even wear across all tires means you can replace them at the same time, which affects vehicle handling and safety.
Allowing each tire to be used in all four vehicle positions helps promote even wear which increases the life of your tires.
A few facts about your tires:
1) The front tires perform very different tasks than the rear tires.
2) Tires on a front-wheel drive vehicle must respond differently than those on a rear-wheel drive vehicle.
3) Performance tires wear much faster than those on a typical sedan or mini-van.
For any questions about your vehicle, please call us today. Thanks for reading the Super Cars blog!